SYNOPSISepirunner [options] your_model.epg
DESCRIPTIONThis is a command line version of Epigrass. With it you can run models without invoking the GUI. It’s great for batch simulations and for remote use.
- show program's version number and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -b <mysql|sqlite|csv>, --backend=<mysql|sqlite|csv>
- Define which datastorage backend to use
- -u DBUSER, --dbusername=DBUSER
- MySQL user name
- -p DBPASS, --password=DBPASS
- MySQL password for user
- -H DBHOST, --dbhost=DBHOST
- MySQL hostname or IP address
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Andreas Tille <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).