SYNOPSISeventcounter [-tbmh ] n_units prefix [ suffix ]
eventgenerator [-tbfmih ] n_units
eventlogger [-tlbmih ]
eventselect [-th ] n_units units
eventsink [-tmih ] n_units prefix [ suffix ]
eventsource [-tbmih ] n_units prefix [ suffix ]
viewevents [-tshT ] configfile
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly a set of MUSIC-aware utility applications provided together with MUSIC library.
eventcounter receives spikes through a MUSIC input port, counts all spikes for each index and writes the frequencies to a set of files with names prefix rank suffix
eventgenerator generates spikes from a Poisson distribution.
eventlogger logs spikes from a MUSIC port.
eventselect receives events from an input port of width n_units and sends events for the subset of id:s specified in the file units
eventsink receives spikes through a MUSIC input port and writes these to a set of files with names prefix rank suffix
eventsource reads spikes from a set of files with names prefix rank suffix and propagates these spikes through a MUSIC output port.
viewevents reads spikes from a MUSIC input port and displays them as a 3D graphical representation.
OPTIONSThe utilities follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -b ticks, --maxbuffered ticks
- Specify maximal amount of data buffered.
- -f freq, --frequency
- Specify average frequency (default 10 Hz).
- -h, --help
- Show usage information.
- -i, --indextype
- Select global (default) or local indices. (Used for testing and benchmarking purposes.)
- -l latency, --acclatency latency
- Specify acceptable data latency (s).
- -m type, --imaptype type
- Select linear (default) or roundrobin index map.
- -s scaling, --scaletime scaling
- Specify real time to simulated time scale factor (s). If omitted, the visualization runs at full speed.
- -t timestep, --timestep timestep
- Specify time between tick() calls (default 0.01 s).
- -T title, --title title
- Specify window title.
AUTHORMUSIC was written by Mikael Djurfeldt and Örjan Ekeberg for INCF. viewevents was written by Johannes Hjorth for INCF.
This manual page was written by Mikael Djurfeldt <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).