DESCRIPTIONfb_inet_server is the classic server of Firebird RDBMS. It is started by inetd or xinetd for each incoming connection and uses shared memory for synchronization between processes.
- Turn on debugging
- Turn on multiclient mode
- Turn on standalone mode
- Turn off standalone mode
- Multithreading (non-PC only)
- No multithreading (PC only)
- Specify protocol
- Show short usage information
- -e dir
- Specify the path to the Firebird root directory.
- -el dir
- Specify the path to the lock directory
- -em dir
- Specify the path to the directory containing the messages file.
- Print version information
AUTHOR & COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) Damyan Ivanov, 2009.
This manpage was written by Damyan Ivanov for the Debian project but may be used by others. Permission is granted to use this document, with or without modifications, provided that this notice is retained. If we meet some day, and you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return.