SYNOPSISfile-roller [OPTIONS...] [FILE...]
DESCRIPTIONFile Roller is a graphical interface to archiving utilities such as tar and zip.
It supports most common operations such as creating, modifing and extracting files from an archive. You can also view the contents of an archive and open files contained in the archive.
- -a, --add-to=ARCHIVE
- Add files to the specified archive and quit the program
- -d, --add FILE
- Add files asking the name of the archive and quit the program
- -e, --extract-to=FOLDER
- Extract archives to the specified folder and quit the program
- -f, --extract
- Extract archives asking the destination folder and quit the program
- -h, --extract-here
- Extract archives using the archive name as destination folder and quit the program
- Default folder to use for the '--add' and '--extract' commands
- Create destination folder without asking confirmation
This program also accepts the standard GNOME and GTK options.
AUTHORSfile-roller is written by Paolo Bacchilega <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by Sven Arvidsson <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).