- flatpak remote-modify [OPTION...] NAME
Unless overridden with the --user option, this command changes the system-wide configuration.
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- Modify the per-user configuration.
- Modify the system-wide configuration.
- Disable GPG verification for the added remote.
- Enable GPG verification for the added remote.
- Set the priority for the remote. Default is 1, higher is more prioritized. This is mainly used for graphical installation tools.
- Mark the remote as not enumerated. This means the remote will not be used to list applications, for instance in graphical installation tools.
- Disable the remote. Disabled remotes will not be automatically updated from.
- Enable the remote.
- Mark the remote as enumerated. This means the remote will be used to list applications, for instance in graphical installation tools.
- A title for the remote, e.g. for display in a UI.
- Import gpg keys from the specified keyring file as trusted for the new remote. If the file is - the keyring is read from standard input.
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print version information and exit.
$ flatpak --user remote-modify --no-gpg-verify test-repo