SYNOPSISflickcurl-config [ OPTION ]
- This program is DEPRECATED and pkg-config(1) should be used to get flickcurl library parameters and dependencies. The compiling and linking flags are likely to not work since they do not import dependendent libraries (such as Raptor).
Known values for OPTION are:
- Get the flickcurl installation prefix.
- Print library linking information.
- Print library private/static linking information.
- Print pre-processor and compiler flags
- display this help and exit
- output version information
- Output version as a decimal integer.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Kumar Appaiah <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).