DESCRIPTIONThe Anchor defines an anchor point on a glyph providing various information depending on how much is available, including such information as the co-ordinates, a curve point and even device specific modifiers.
- XCoordinate of the anchor point
- YCoordinate of the anchor point
- Curve point on the glyph to use as the anchor point
- Device table (delta) for the xcoordinate
- Device table (delta) for the ycoordinate
- XIdAnchor for multiple master horizontal metric id
- YIdAnchor for multiple master vertical metric id
newCreates a new Anchor
read($fh)Reads the anchor from the given file handle at that point. The file handle is left at an arbitrary read point, usually the end of something!
out($fh, $style)Outputs the Anchor to the given file handle at this point also addressing issues of deltas. If $style is set, then no output is sent to the file handle. The return value is the output string.
$a->out_xml($context)Outputs the anchor in XML
AUTHORMartin Hosken <http://scripts.sil.org/FontUtils>.
LICENSINGCopyright (c) 1998-2014, SIL International (http://www.sil.org)
This module is released under the terms of the Artistic License 2.0. For details, see the full text of the license in the file LICENSE.