freefoam interPhaseChange [-parallel] [-srcDoc] [-case <dir>] [-doc] [-help]
Uses a VOF (volume of fluid) phase-fraction based interface capturing approach. The momentum and other fluid properties are of the "mixture" and a single momentum equation is solved.
The set of phase-change models provided are designed to simulate cavitation but other mechanisms of phase-change are supported within this solver framework.
Turbulence modelling is generic, i.e. laminar, RAS or LES may be selected.
- Specify the case directory
- Run the case in parallel
- Display short usage message
- Display Doxygen documentation page
- Display source code
Part of the freefoam(1) suite.
- • Copyright © 2008-2012 Michael Wild.
- • Copyright © 1991-2010 OpenCFD Ltd.