DESCRIPTIONThis script is designed to perform multiple checks on your FusionDirectory/LDAP architecture, and fix usual misconfiguration. Some extra features allow you to install FusionDirectory's plugins, changes destinations directories, and migrate your old FAIrepositories.
- This option update the /var/cache/fusiondirectory/class.cache file. Wich contain PHP classes used in FusionDirectory, and their location.
- This option update internalization, by generating a new .mo locales file for each language, with every .po files it found. Needs msgcat and msgfmt to be installed.
- This option perform a check on all FusionDirectory's files or directories.
- This option perform a check on FusionDirectory's config file.
- This option check your LDAP tree. Looking for admin account, and groups or people branch. If one of those don't exists, the script will ask you what to do.
- This option check the fairepository object in your ldap tree and add the new option for FusionDirectory 1.0.2.
- This option add FusionDirectory attributes to the people branch.
- This option will install the plugin from a tar.gz of the plugin. This option is intended for people wanting to install from the sources.
- This option will encrypt the password inside your fusiondirectory.conf file, it need the headers module to be activated in your apache to work.
- This option will list the variables you can change to install FusionDirectory on another set of directories. This option is intended for people wanting to install from the sources.
- This option will change the variable for the FusionDirectory installation. it is only useful with --install-directories and for people installing from sources.
- This option will write back the variables.inc file with the updated variables and is only useful with --set-VAR=variable and for people installing from sources.
- This flag will answer ``yes'' to every yes/no question asked by the script
benoit@catbert$ fusiondirectory-setup --update-cache --update-locales Update FusionDirectory class cache and update localization benoit@catbert$ fusiondirectory-setup --list-vars List possible vars to give --set locale_cache_dir [locale] config_file [fusiondirectory.conf] fd_cache [/var/cache/fusiondirectory] fd_smarty_dir [/usr/share/php/smarty3] fd_spool_dir [/var/spool/fusiondirectory] fai_log_dir [fai] tmp_dir [tmp] secrets_file [fusiondirectory.secrets] template_dir [template] locale_dir [locale] class_cache [class.cache] fd_config_dir [/etc/fusiondirectory] fd_home [/var/www/fusiondirectory] benoit@catbert$ fusiondirectory-setup --set-class_cache=class.cache --write-vars update the class.cache name and write back the variables.inc file
BUGSPlease report any bugs, or post any suggestions, to the fusiondirectory mailing list fusiondirectory-users or to <https://forge.fusiondirectory.org/projects/fdirectory/issues/new>
LICENCE AND COPYRIGHTThis code is part of FusionDirectory (http://www.fusiondirectory.org/)
- Copyright (C) 2011-2013 FusionDirectory
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.