DESCRIPTIONThis tool reads two or more images and tests whether their grid dimensions, pixel sizes, and image-to-space transformations match. Optionally, all images are reoriented into standard orientation before performing the test. If all images match, the tool returns with exit code 0, otherwise it returns with exit code 2. In case of an error (e.g., one of the images can not be read), the exit code is 1.
Global Toolkit Options (these are shared by all CMTK tools)
- Write list of basic command line options to standard output.
- Write complete list of basic and advanced command line options to standard output.
- Write list of command line options to standard output in MediaWiki markup.
- Write man page source in 'nroff' markup to standard output.
- Write toolkit version to standard output.
- Write the current command line to standard output.
- --verbose-level <integer>
- Set verbosity level.
- --verbose, -v
- Increment verbosity level by 1 (deprecated; supported for backward compatibility).
- --threads <integer>
- Set maximum number of parallel threads (for POSIX threads and OpenMP).
- Read all images in RAS orientation
Image Comparison Options
- Do not check transformation matrices.
- Do not check pixelsizes.
- --tolerance <double>
- Numerical tolerance for floating point comparisons of transformation matrices. [Default: 1e-06]
- --tolerance-xlate <double>
- Numerical tolerance for floating point comparisons of the translational components of the transformation matrices. [Default: 0.001]
AUTHORSTorsten Rohlfing, with contributions from Michael P. Hasak, Greg Jefferis, Calvin R. Maurer, Daniel B. Russakoff, and Yaroslav Halchenko
BUGSReport bugs at http://nitrc.org/projects/cmtk/
ACKNOWLEDGMENTSCMTK is developed with support from the NIAAA under Grant AA021697, National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (N-CANDA): Data Integration Component. From April 2009 through September 2011, CMTK development and maintenance was supported by the NIBIB under Grant EB008381.