btcheck [ -h ] [ -V ] [ -v ] [ -q ] [ -n ] [ -z ] [ -i ] [ -l ] file.torrent
btcheck(1) is a tool to list torrent file content (torrent hash value, tracker announce, comments, files list with sizes) and to check hashes of downloaded data associated with this torrent file.
- Show summary of options and exit.
- Show the current version number and exit.
- Verbose output (can be used many times to increase verbosity level).
- Quiet output, check success or failure is set in return code.
- Do not check data (useful whith -i option and default with -l).
- Fill missing data with zeros when checking (this forces hash computation).
- Show the content of the given torrent file. This includes the files list with their size, the tracker announce, the torrent hash value.
- List filenames with size of the given torrent file and don't check data.
- The torrent file to use.
Here is some examples.
DEFAULT USAGE (CHECKING MODE)
LIST FILES DECLARED
btcheck -l bar.torrent
This program tries to check data in the directory declared in torrent file. If this directory doesn't exist, check is done in the current directory.
None as far as I know.
Jean Diraison <[email protected]>