Synopsisgethead [-hptv] [-d pathname] [-n num] <FITS or IRAF file> kw1 kw2 ... kwn
DescriptionPrint values of the specified keywords from the given image header. By default they are all listed on one line, separated by spaces. The -v flag causes the keyword names and values to be printed, one keyword per line. To read keywords from a list of files, substitute @<listfile> for the file names on the command line. To read a lot of keywords, put them, one per line, in a file and substitute @<keylistfile> on the command line. If two @ commands are present, the program will figure out which contains file names and which contains keywords.
- List file name even if keywords are not found
- Root directory for input files (default is cwd)
- Output keyword=value's on one line per file
- Never print filenames (default is to print them if more than one)
- Output keyword=value's on one line per keyword
- flag causes the keyword names to be printed at top of columns.
- Number of decimal places in numeric output
- OR conditions instead of ANDing them
- Print full pathnames of files
- flag causes the output to be in tab-separated tables with keyword column headings.
- Always print ___ if keyword not found, event if only one keyword in search
Print output as <keyword>=<value>, one per line
AuthorDoug Mink, SAO ([email protected])