DESCRIPTIONgit-stuff is a growing collection of tools for the Git Version Control System.
PROGRAMSgit-stuff currently features the following programs.
- adds all untracked files and amend all changes to the last commit.
- checks out all remote branches.
- does a cherry-pick for a commit and each all its children.
- creates a new commit with all untracked files and changes.
- creates a new commit and tag with all untracked files and changes as new debian version.
- creates a new section in debian/changelog with all entries since the last release.
tells about author and committer information.
BUGSBugs can be reported by submitting a bugreport for the git-stuff package in the Debian Bug Tracking System at <http://bugs.debian.org/> or by writing a mail to the author.
AUTHORgit-stuff was written by Daniel Baumann <[email protected]>.