int gnutls_pkcs7_add_attr(gnutls_pkcs7_attrs_t * list, const char * oid, gnutls_datum_t * data, unsigned flags);
- gnutls_pkcs7_attrs_t * list
- A list of existing attributes or pointer to NULL for the first one
- const char * oid
- the OID of the attribute to be set
- gnutls_datum_t * data
- the raw (DER-encoded) data of the attribute to be set
- unsigned flags
- zero or GNUTLS_PKCS7_ATTR_ENCODE_OCTET_STRING
DESCRIPTIONThis function will set a PKCS 7 attribute in the provided list. If this function fails, the previous list would be deallocated.
Note that any attributes set with this function must either be DER or BER encoded, unless a special flag is present.
RETURNSOn success, the new list head, otherwise NULL.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.