int gnutls_x509_crl_dist_points_set(gnutls_x509_crl_dist_points_t cdp, gnutls_x509_subject_alt_name_t type, const gnutls_datum_t * san, unsigned int reasons);
- gnutls_x509_crl_dist_points_t cdp
- The CRL distribution points
- gnutls_x509_subject_alt_name_t type
- The type of the name (of gnutls_subject_alt_names_t)
- const gnutls_datum_t * san
- The point name data
- unsigned int reasons
- Revocation reasons. An ORed sequence of flags from gnutls_x509_crl_reason_flags_t.
DESCRIPTIONThis function will store the specified CRL distribution point value the cdp type.
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0), otherwise a negative error value.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.