int gnutls_x509_crt_verify(gnutls_x509_crt_t cert, const gnutls_x509_crt_t * CA_list, int CA_list_length, unsigned int flags, unsigned int * verify);
- gnutls_x509_crt_t cert
- is the certificate to be verified
- const gnutls_x509_crt_t * CA_list
- is one certificate that is considered to be trusted one
- int CA_list_length
- holds the number of CA certificate in CA_list
- unsigned int flags
- Flags that may be used to change the verification algorithm. Use OR of the gnutls_certificate_verify_flags enumerations.
- unsigned int * verify
- will hold the certificate verification output.
DESCRIPTIONThis function will try to verify the given certificate and return its status. Note that a verification error does not imply a negative return status. In that case the verify status is set.
The details of the verification are the same as in gnutls_x509_trust_list_verify_crt2().
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.