int gnutls_x509_trust_list_verify_named_crt(gnutls_x509_trust_list_t list, gnutls_x509_crt_t cert, const void * name, size_t name_size, unsigned int flags, unsigned int * voutput, gnutls_verify_output_function func);
- gnutls_x509_trust_list_t list
- The list
- gnutls_x509_crt_t cert
- is the certificate to be verified
- const void * name
- is the certificate's name
- size_t name_size
- is the certificate's name size
- unsigned int flags
- Flags that may be used to change the verification algorithm. Use OR of the gnutls_certificate_verify_flags enumerations.
- unsigned int * voutput
- will hold the certificate verification output.
- gnutls_verify_output_function func
- If non-null will be called on each chain element verification with the output.
DESCRIPTIONThis function will try to find a certificate that is associated with the provided name --see gnutls_x509_trust_list_add_named_crt(). If a match is found the certificate is considered valid. In addition to that this function will also check CRLs. The voutput parameter will hold an OR'ed sequence of gnutls_certificate_status_t flags.
Additionally a certificate verification profile can be specified from the ones in gnutls_certificate_verification_profiles_t by ORing the result of GNUTLS_PROFILE_TO_VFLAGS() to the verification flags.
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.