SYNOPSISgpicview [options] file
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the gpicview command.
gpicview is a simple image viewer that features:
* Extremely lightweight and fast with low memory usage
* Very suitable for default image viewer of desktop system
* Simple and intuitive interface
* Minimal lib dependency: Only pure GTK+ is used
* Desktop independent: Doesn't require any specific desktop environment
* Open source, licensed under GNU GPL
OPTIONSCurrently there is no available option.
AUTHORgpicview was written by PCMan (Hong Jen Yee) <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by PCMan <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).