SYNOPSISgxint [options] file(s)
gxint is a script to load and run a GEANT application, which is usually in the form of Fortran source code. The desired routines are given in file(s).
- -d driver
- Specify a graphics driver. The available options on Linux are X11 and Motif (which should also work with lesstif). X11 is the default.
- -g geant_version
- Specify the version of GEANT to use. Current default is 3.21. This option only makes sense if you have installed a GEANT version other than 3.21 (i.e. one not packaged by Debian).
- -h host
- Useful with the -d X11 option only. Specifies the hostname used for the display; syntax is identical with that of $DISPLAY. If no hostname is specified, the value of $DISPLAY is used.
- -l library
- Specify additional libraries. This option may be repeated to add several libs.
- -L path
- Additional loader search path. Useful if additional libraries are specified with -l option. This option may be repeated with more than one pathname.
- Do NOT use main program from cernlib area.
- -o outputfile
- Do not immediately run GEANT, but instead produce an executable file named outputfile. If "-o" is not given, the executable file will be created in $HOME, named GEANTpid (pid being the process ID of gxint), and run automatically.
- -v version
- Specify version of $CERN_LEVEL. This is meaningless unless you have installed an upstream version of CERNLIB (i.e. not packaged by Debian); see the file /usr/share/doc/cernlib-base/README.Debian.
- -?, --help
- Show a summary of options.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Kevin McCarty <[email protected]> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
COPYRIGHTThis manual page is (C) Copyright Kevin McCarty, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.