SYNOPSIShwloc-assembler-remote [options] output.xml host1 host2 ...
- --ssh <ssh>
- Use the given ssh command (and options) to connect to remote hosts.
- --lstopo-path <path>
- Use the given path as the remote lstopo command when gathering remote topologies. By default, lstopo is taken from the PATH environment variable.
- --lstopo-opts <opts>
- Pass the given lstopo options when gathering remote topologies.
- Display the resulting topology before exit.
- -f --force
- Ignore failure to load a remote host topology.
DESCRIPTIONhwloc-assembler-remote is a frontend to hwloc-assembler. It takes care of retrieving the remote nodes' topologies before assembling them with hwloc-assembler.
To assemble three nodes topologies:
$ hwloc-assembler-remote output.xml host1 host2 host3
To assemble the topology of a multi-process MPI job defined as a machinefile:
$ hwloc-assembler-remote output.xml `cat machinefile | sort | uniq`
RETURN VALUEUpon successful execution, hwloc-assembler-remote returns 0.
hwloc-assembler-remote will return nonzero if any kind of error occurs, such as (but not limited to) failure to parse the command line.