SYNOPSIShxextract [ -h | -? ] [ -x ] [ -s text ] [ -e text ] [ -b base ] element-or-class [ -c configfile | file-or-URL ]
DESCRIPTIONhxextract outputs all elements with a certain name and/or class.
Input must be well-formed, since no HTML heuristics are applied.
OPTIONSThe following options are supported:
- Use XML format conventions.
- -s text
- Insert text at the start of the output.
- -e text
- Insert text at the end of the output.
- -b base
- URL base
- -c configfile
- Read @chapter lines from configfile (lines must be of the form "@chapter filename") and extract elements from each of those files.
- -h, -?
- Print command usage.
OPERANDSThe following operands are supported:
- The name of an element to extract (e.g., "H2"), or the name of a class preceded by "." (e.g., ".example") or a combination of both (e.g., "H2.example").
- A file name or a URL. To read from standard input, use "-".