[-Rhcdl -C <ca_name> -P <ca_port> -v <lt,hoq,vlstall> -S <guid> -D <direct_route>]
iblinkinfo.pl reports the link info for each port of each switch active in the IB fabric.
- Recalculate the ibnetdiscover information, ie do not use the cached information. This option is slower but should be used if the diag tools have not been used for some time or if there are other reasons to believe the fabric has changed.
- -S <guid>
- Output only the switch specified by <guid> (hex format)
- -D <direct_route>
- Output only the switch specified by the direct route path.
- Print all information for each link on one line. Default is to print a header with the switch information and then a list for each port (useful for grep'ing output).
- Print only switches which have a port in the "Down" state.
- -v <lt,hoq,vlstall>
- Verify additional switch settings (<LifeTime>,<HoqLife>,<VLStallCount>)
- Print port capabilities (enabled and supported values)
- -C <ca_name> use the specified ca_name for the search.
- -P <ca_port> use the specified ca_port for the search.
- Ira Weiny