DESCRIPTIONinfinoted is a dedicated server which allows clients to edit plain text documents and source files collaboratively over a network. Changes to the documents are synchronised instantly to the other clients.
This server supports the infinote protocol as implemented by libinfinity. Example clients include Gobby 0.4.9x, Kobby and a special plugin for gedit. It is not compatible to the older libobby protocol.
- -h, --help
- Show help options
- -k, --key-file=KEY-FILE
- The server's private key
- -c, --certificate-file=CERTIFICATE-FILE
- The server's certificate
- The certificates chain down to the root certificate
- Creates a new random private key
- Creates a new self-signed certificate using the given key
- -p, --port-number=PORT
- The port number to listen on
- How to decide whether to use TLS
- -r, --root-directory=DIRECTORY
- The directory to store documents into
- Interval within which to save documents, in seconds, or 0 to disable autosave
- -P, --password=PASSWORD
- Require given password on connections
- -P, --pam-service=SERVICE
- Authenticate clients against given pam service on connection
- -P, --allow-user=USERS
- Users allowed to connect after pam authentication. Separate entries with semicolons.
- -P, --allow-group=GROUPS
- Group allowed to connect after pam authentication. Separate entries with semicolons.
- A directory into which to periodically store a copy of the document tree
- Interval within which to store documents to the specified sync-directory, in seconds, or 0 to disable directory synchronization
- -d, --daemonize
- Daemonize the server
- -D, --kill-daemon
- Kill a running daemon
- -v, --version
- Display version information and exit
AUTHORinfinoted and libinfinity were written by Armin Burgmeier <[email protected]>.