SYNOPSISjocamlprof [ -f dump-file ] [ -F text ] filename ...
DESCRIPTIONThe jocamlprof command prints execution counts gathered during the execution of a Objective Caml program instrumented with jocamlcp(1).
It produces a source listing of the program modules given as arguments where execution counts have been inserted as comments. For instance,
prints the source code for the foo module, with comments indicating how many times the functions in this module have been called. Naturally, this information is accurate only if the source file has not been modified since the profiling execution took place.
- -f dumpfile
- Specifies an alternate dump file of profiling information.
- -F string
- Specifies an additional string to be output with profiling information. By default, jocamlprof(1) will annotate programs with comments of the form (* n *) where n is the counter value for a profiling point. With option -F s the annotation will be (* sn *)
- -impl filename
- Compile the file filename as an implementation file, even if its extension is not .ml.
- -intf filename
- Compile the file filename as an interface file, even if its extension is not .mli.
- Print the version number of jocamlprof and exit.
- -help or --help
Display a short usage summary and exit.