SYNOPSISjpylyzer [options] [jp2In]
DESCRIPTIONJP2 (JPEG 2000 Part 1) image validator and properties extractor
(C) National Library of the Netherlands / Open Preservation Foundation
- -h, --help
- Show a help message and exit.
- -v, --version
- Show program's version number and exit.
- Report test results in verbose format.
- --recurse, -r
- When analysing a directory, recurse into subdirectories (implies --wrapper).
- --wrapper, -w
- Wrap output for individual image(s) in 'results' XML element.
- Extract null-terminated XML content from XML and UUID boxes(doesn't affect validation).
- Suppress pretty-printing of XML output.
- Input JP2 image(s), may be one or more (whitespace-separated) path expressions; prefix wildcard (*) with backslash.
BUGSPlease report bugs at https://github.com/openpreserve/jpylyzer/issues.
AUTHORSjpylyzer was written by Johan van der Knijff <[email protected]> and others.
This manual page was written by Rui Castro <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTThis program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3, or (at your option) any later version.
On Debian GNU/Linux systems, the complete text of the GNU Lesser General Public License can be found in '/usr/share/common-licenses/LGPL-3'.