SYNOPSISkcov [options] outdir executable [ args for executable ]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the kcov command.
kcov is a code coverage analysis tool using DWARF debugging information.
OPTIONS-p PID trace PID instead of executing executable, executable is optional in this case
- -s sort-type
- How to sort files: f[ilename] (default), p[ercent].
- -l low,high
- Setup limits for low/high coverage (default 16,50).
- -p only-include-paths
- Comma-separated list of paths to include in the report.
- -x exclude-paths
- Comma-separated list of paths to exclude in the report.
- -w write-file
- File to write breakpoints to for kernel usage.
- -r read-file
- File to read hit breakpoints from for kernel usage.
AUTHORKcov was written by Simon Kagstrom, building upon bcov by Thomas Neumann.
This manual page was written by Michael Tautschnig <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).