DESCRIPTIONkde-window-decorator is a window decorator for compiz that provides a look and feel similar to that of the default KDE window manager.
OPTIONSkde-window-decorator accepts the following options:
- Replaces any running window decorator.
- --opacity float
- Sets the decoration opacity (range: 0.0-1.0, default: 0.75).
- Disables opacity shading for decorations.
- --active-opacity float
- Sets the opacity for active decorations (range: 0.0-1.0, default: 1.0).
- Disables opacity shading for active decorations.
- Prints the list of accepted options.
AUTHORkde-window-decorator was written by David Reveman <[email protected]> and others.
This manual page was written by Thierry Reding <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).