SYNOPSISkumoctl address[:port=19750] command [options]
DESCRIPTIONShow status of kumo-manager and send control commands to kumo-manager.
- show status of the cluster
- attach all new servers and start replace
- attach all new servers
- detach all fault servers and start replace
- detach all fault servers
- start replace without attach/detach
- start full-replace (repair consistency)
- backup [suffix=20090304]
- create backup with specified suffix
- enable auto replace
- disable auto replace
- hash space timestamp
- The time that the list of attached kumo-servers is updated. It is updated when new kumo-server is added or existing kumo-server is down.
- attached node
- The list of attached kumo-servers. (active) is normal node and (fault) is fault node or recoverd but not re-attached node.
- not attached node
- The list of recognized but not-attached nodes.
AUTO REPLACINGBy default, you have to attach new kumo-servers manually using kumoctl command. If the auto replacing is enabled, new kumo-servers are attached automatically. This is experimental feature.
EXAMPLE$ kumoctl mgr1 status
$ kumoctl mgr1 attach