DESCRIPTIONThis abstract class represents the various executables corresponding to control sequences. See LaTeXML::Package for the most convenient means to create them.
It extends LaTeXML::Common::Object.
- "$token = $defn->getCS;"
- Returns the (main) token that is bound to this definition.
- "$string = $defn->getCSName;"
- Returns the string form of the token bound to this definition, taking into account any alias for this definition.
- Reads the arguments for this $defn from the $gullet, returning a list of LaTeXML::Core::Tokens.
- "$parameters = $defn->getParameters;"
- Return the "LaTeXML::Core::Parameters" object representing the formal parameters of the definition.
- "@tokens = $defn->invocation(@args);"
- Return the tokens that would invoke the given definition with the provided arguments. This is used to recreate the TeX code (or it's equivalent).
Invoke the action of the $defn. For expandable definitions, this is done in
the Gullet, and returns a list of LaTeXML::Core::Tokens. For primitives, it
is carried out in the Stomach, and returns a list of LaTeXML::Core::Boxes.
For a constructor, it is also carried out by the Stomach, and returns a LaTeXML::Core::Whatsit.
That whatsit will be responsible for constructing the XML document fragment, when the
LaTeXML::Core::Document invokes "$whatsit-"beAbsorbed($document);>.
Primitives and Constructors also support before and after daemons, lists of subroutines that are executed before and after digestion. These can be useful for changing modes, etc.
AUTHORBruce Miller <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHTPublic domain software, produced as part of work done by the United States Government & not subject to copyright in the US.