char *lfc_getcwd (char *buf, int size)
DESCRIPTIONlfc_getcwd gets the LFC current directory used by the name server. This current working directory is stored in a thread-safe variable in the client.
is not NULL, the current directory name will be stored there.
If buf is NULL, lfc_getcwd allocates a buffer of size bytes using malloc.
size must be at least the length of the directory name to be returned plus one byte.
RETURN VALUEThis routine returns buf if the operation was successful or NULL if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The current directory has not been set yet or does not exist anymore.
- buf is a NULL pointer and memory could not be allocated.
- size is less than or equal to zero.
- size is greater than 0 and less than size of current directory name plus 1.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
AUTHORLCG Grid Deployment Team