int lfc_setrstatus (const char *sfn, const char status)
DESCRIPTIONlfc_setrstatus sets the replica status. This function should be called for example when a replica becomes available, i.e. fully populated.
- is the Physical File Name for the replica.
specifies the new status.
Valid statuses are:
- replica is available.
- replica is being populated.
- replica is going to be deleted.
RETURN VALUEThis routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named replica does not exist.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the file prefix or the caller effective user ID does not match the owner ID of the file or read permission on the file itself is denied.
- sfn is a NULL pointer.
- The length of sfn exceeds CA_MAXSFNLEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.