- lo10k1 [option...]
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
lo10k1 is a program that...
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-').
- -h | --help
- Prints a short help message
- -l patch_name | --list patch_name
- List some useful information about patch in file patch_name. lo10k1 uses patch produced by as10k1 from the alsa-tools package.
- -p name | --pipe_name name
- lo10k1 will use a local named pipe named name to communicate with the linker. Default is /tmp/.ld10k1_port
- -i --info
- Prints some info about card - not very useful.
- -s --setup
- Clear DSP.
- -a patch_name | --add patch_name
- Loads patch from file patch_name to DSP.
- -d number | --del number
- Unloads patch number from DSP. Use option --debug 4 to obtain patch numbers.
- -q conn_string | --conadd conn_string
- Connect patches with each other, to inputs or outputs.
- -w --condel
- Delete connection.
- --debug number
Print debug information
- register information
- List constants
- List DSP instructions
- Print TRAM information
- List loaded patches
- List patch order
- List FXs
- List inputs
- List outputs
- 100 + number
- Print information about patch number
- -n --defionames
- define default in/out names for loaded patch
- modify control parameters for loaded patch
- load patch with this name
- --where number
- insert patch before
- rename patch, input, output, fx, patch input, patch output
- dump DSP setup to file, can by loaded by dl10k1
- lo10k1 uses network socket instead of named socked (host,port)
- -P path --path path
- Set include path
- --store file
- Store DSP config to native ld10k1 file.
- Restore DSP config from native ld10k1 file.
- Save patch specified with --where to file.
- Load patch from file to position specified with --where.
- --wait msec
- Wait for ld10k1 for msec.
This manual page was written by Mikael Magnusson <[email protected]> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.