#include "rtlnnn.h" void loadrdsfig( Figure, Name, Mode ) rdsfig_list *Figure; char *Name; char Mode;
- Pointer to the RDS Figure created.
- Name of the model of the figure.
- MODE :
- Caracter indicating the status of the figure in memory.
This field can take three values :
- All the cell is loaded in ram (The figure, its rectangles and its instances empty).
- Only information concerning the model interface is present, that means : connectors, the abutment box and through routes of the figure.
- Visualization mode : all is loaded in RAM : The figure, its rectangles, its instances and the rectangles of its instances.
DESCRIPTIONThe loadrdsfig function loads in memory a cell model from disk. The loadrdsfig function in fact performs a call to a parser ,chosen by the RDS_IN environment variable.
RETURN VALUEThe pointer to the created figure. (it's the parameter 'Figure' of the loadrdsfig function).
ERRORS"Rtl103.h: Unknown rds input format"
The input format defined by the unix environment variable RDS_IN is not supported by the driver (supported formats are "cif" and "gds").
Other errors can appear because the loadrdsfig function calls cif and gds parsers.
/* */ loadrdsfig (RdsFigure, "core", 'A');
viewrdsfig( Figure );