DESCRIPTIONCAUTION! The information in this manpage may be invalid or outdated. For authorative information on lsh, please see it's Texinfo manual (see the SEE ALSO section).
The given key (supplied on stdin or in the file given with the --in option) and it's passphrase is read. The key is decrypted and written to stdout (or the file supplied by the --out option).
This program is usually invoked by the lsh-upgrade-key script.
- Program to use for reading passwords. Should be an absolute filename.
- --in=encrypted key filename
- (defaults to stdin)
- --out=decrypted key filename
- (defaults to stdout)
- Print huge amounts of debug information
- --log-file=File name
- Append messages to this file.
- -q, --quiet
- Suppress all warnings and diagnostic messages
- Detailed trace
- -v, --verbose
- Verbose diagnostic messages
- -?, --help
- Give this help list
- Give a short usage message
- -V, --version
Print program version
DIAGNOSTICSSee the --verbose , --trace and --debug options.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYINGThe lsh suite of programs is distributed under the GNU General Public License; see the COPYING and AUTHORS files in the source distribution for details.
AUTHORThe lsh program suite is written mainly by Niels Möller <[email protected]>.
This man-page was written for lsh 2.0 by Pontus Freyhult <[email protected]>, it is based on a template written by J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) <[email protected]>.