SYNOPSISlsh-execuv [options] program [--] real-argv
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the lsh-execuv command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
lsh-execuv is a utility program for the lsh server that securely executes a program as a different user. another user.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- -u uid
- setuid to numeric uid before running program. Usernames are not supported, only numeric uids.
- -g gid
- setgid to numeric gid before running program. Group names are not supported, only numeric gids.
- -n user-name
- User name, needed for initgroups
- Call initgroups, requires that -n user-name be specified.
- Clear the list of supplimentary groups.
- Use $PATH variable to search for program.
- Show summary of options.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Timshel Knoll <[email protected]>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).