ml-ulex [OPTIONS] file
Ml-ulex is a lexer generator that supports Unicode characters (in UTF-8 representation) and an extended form of regular expressions.
- generate DOT output (http://www.graphviz.org). The generated file will be named file.dot, where file is the input file.
- enter interactive matching mode. This will allow interactive testing of the machine; presently, only the INITIAL start state is available for testing (see the User Guide for details on start states).
- operate in ml-lex compatibility mode.
- generate a table-based lexer.
- generate a lexer that represents states as functions and transitions as tail calls.
- generate a minimal machine. Note that this is slow, and is almost never necessary.
- generate strict SML (i.e., do not use SML/NJ extensions). This flag is useful if you want to use the output with a different SML system.
ml-ulex(1) was written by Aaron Turon.
Copyright © 2014 The Fellowship of SML/NJ
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.