SYNOPSISmonboob [-dqv] [-b backends] [-cnfs] [command [arguments..]]
monboob [--help] [--version]
Daemon allowing to regularly check for new messages on various websites, and send an email for each message, and post a reply to a message on a website.
Supported websites:* aum ("Adopte un Mec" French dating website)
* bnporc (BNP Paribas)
* bouygues (Bouygues Télécom French mobile phone provider)
* dlfp (Da Linux French Page news website)
* feedly (handle the popular RSS reading service Feedly)
* fourchan (4chan image board)
* guerrillamail (GuerrillaMail temp mailbox)
* happn (Happn dating mobile application)
* hds (Histoires de Sexe French erotic novels)
* inrocks (Les Inrocks French news website)
* lefigaro (Le Figaro French newspaper website)
* liberation (Libération newspaper website)
* mailinator (mailinator temp mailbox)
* minutes20 (2 Minutes French newspaper website)
* newsfeed (Loads RSS and Atom feeds from any website)
* okc (OkCupid)
* orange (Orange French mobile phone provider)
* ovs (OnVaSortir website. Handles private messages only)
* phpbb (phpBB forum)
* playme (PlayMe dating mobile application)
* presseurop (Presseurop website)
* sfr (SFR French mobile phone provider)
* taz (Taz newspaper website)
* tinder (Tinder dating mobile application)
* twitter (twitter website)
Send mails only once, then exit.
Pipe with a mail to post message.
Run the fetching daemon.
- show program's version number and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -b BACKENDS, --backends=BACKENDS
- what backend(s) to enable (comma separated)
- -e EXCLUDE_BACKENDS, --exclude-backends=EXCLUDE_BACKENDS
- what backend(s) to exclude (comma separated)
- -I, --insecure
do not validate SSL
- -S SMTPD, --smtpd=SMTPD
run a fake smtpd server and set the port
- -d, --debug
- display debug messages. Set up it twice to more verbosity
- -q, --quiet
- display only error messages
- -v, --verbose
- display info messages
- file to save logs
- -a, --save-responses
save every response
- -c CONDITION, --condition=CONDITION
- filter result items to display given a boolean expression. See CONDITION section for the syntax
- -n COUNT, --count=COUNT
- limit number of results (from each backends)
- -s SELECT, --select=SELECT
select result item keys to display (comma separated)
- -f FORMATTER, --formatter=FORMATTER
- select output formatter (csv, htmltable, json, json_line, multiline, simple, table, webkit)
- do not display header
- do not display item keys
- -O OUTFILE, --outfile=OUTFILE
file to export result
CONDITIONThe -c and --condition is a flexible way to filter and get only interesting results. It supports conditions on numerical values, dates, durations and strings. Dates are given in YYYY-MM-DD or YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM format. Durations look like XhYmZs where X, Y and Z are integers. Any of them may be omitted. For instance, YmZs, XhZs or Ym are accepted. The syntax of one expression is "field operator value". The field to test is always the left member of the expression.
The field is a member of the objects returned by the command. For example, a bank account has "balance", "coming" or "label" fields.
The following operators are supported:
- Test if object.field is equal to the value.
- Test if object.field is not equal to the value.
- Test if object.field is greater than the value. If object.field is date, return true if value is before that object.field.
- Test if object.field is less than the value. If object.field is date, return true if value is after that object.field.
- This operator is available only for string fields. It works like the Unix standard grep command, and returns True if the pattern specified in the value is in object.field.
You can make a expression combinations with the keywords " AND ", " OR " an " LIMIT ".
The LIMIT keyword can be used to limit the number of items upon which running the expression. LIMIT can only be placed at the end of the expression followed by the number of elements you want.
boobank ls --condition 'label=Livret A'Display only the "Livret A" account.
boobank ls --condition 'balance>10000'Display accounts with a lot of money.
boobank history [email protected] --condition 'label|rewe'Get transactions containing "rewe".
boobank history [email protected] --condition 'date>2013-12-01 AND date<2013-12-09'Get transactions betweens the 2th December and 8th December 2013.
boobank history [email protected] --condition 'date>2013-12-01 LIMIT 10'Get transactions after the 2th December in the last 10 transactions
COPYRIGHTCopyright(C) 2010-2016 Romain Bignon
For full copyright information see the COPYING file in the weboob package.