"MRM function" "MrmFetchBitmapLiteral"
The MrmFetchBitmapLiteral function fetches a bitmap literal from an MRM hierarchy, and converts the bitmap literal to an X pixmap of depth 1. The function returns this pixmap and its width and height.
- Specifies the ID of the UID hierarchy that contains the specified icon literal. The value of hierarchy_id was returned in a previous call to MrmOpenHierarchyPerDisplay.
- Specifies the UIL name of the bitmap literal to fetch.
- Specifies the screen used for the pixmap. The screen argument specifies a pointer to the Xlib structure Screen which contains the information about that screen and is linked to the Display structure. For more information on the Display and Screen structures, see the Xlib function XOpenDisplay and the associated screen information macros.
- Specifies the display used for the pixmap. The display argument specifies the connection to the X server. For more information on the Display structure, see the Xlib function XOpenDisplay.
- Returns the resulting X pixmap value. The function allocates space for this pixmap. The application is responsible for managing the allocated space. The application can recover the allocated space by calling XmDestroyPixmap.
- Specifies a pointer to the width of the pixmap.
- Specifies a pointer to the height of the pixmap.
RETURN"MrmSUCCESS" "MrmBAD_HIERARCHY" "MrmNOT_FOUND" "MrmFAILURE"
This function returns one of the following status return constants:
- The function executed successfully.
- The hierarchy ID was invalid.
- The bitmap literal was not found in the hierarchy.
- The caller tried to fetch a literal of a type not supported by this function.
- The function failed.