SYNOPSISmuffin [--display=DISPLAY] [--replace] [--sm-client-id=ID] [--sm-disable] [--sm-save-file=FILENAME] [--version] [--help]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly muffin.
muffin is a minimal X window manager aimed at nontechnical users and is designed to integrate well with the GNOME desktop. muffin lacks some features that may be expected by traditional UNIX or other technical users; these users may want to investigate other available window managers for use with GNOME or standalone.
- Connect to X display DISPLAY.
- a window manager which is running is replaced by muffin. Users are encouraged to change the GNOME window manager by running the new WM with the --replace or -replace option, and subsequently saving the session.
- Specify a session management ID.
- Disable the session management.
- Load a session from FILENAME.
- Print the version number.
- -?, --help
- Show summary of options.