DESCRIPTIONMurmur is the server component of Mumble, a low-latency, high quality VoIP application.
- -h, --help
- Show a summary of the options.
- -ini inifile
- Specify which inifile to use. Without this option, murmur will search for a murmur.ini file and will fall back to builtin defaults if one isn't found.
Run in the foreground (do not fork).
This is very useful for debugging.
- Verbose mode, slightly more information is logged.
- -supw password [serverid]
- This will forcefully set the SuperUser password for a server. SuperUser is a special account (similar to root ) which bypasses all access controls. This command may be used while the server is running.
AUTHORmumble and murmurd was written by Thorvald Natvig <[email protected]>.