SYNOPSISnemiver [options] [<prog-to-debug> [prog-args]]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the nemiver command.
nemiver is a standalone graphical debugger that integrates well in the GNOME desktop environment. It currently features a backend which uses the well known GNU Debugger gdb to debug C/C++ programs.
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -?, --help
- Show help options.
- -v, --version
- Show version of program.
- --env=" var0=val0 var1=val1 var2=val2 ... "
- Display the value of an expression.
- Attach to a process.
- List the saved debugging sessions.
- Erase the saved debugging sessions.
- Debug the program that was of session number N
- Enable logging domains DOMAINS
- Log the debugger output.
BUGSIf you find a bug, please report it at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=nemiver.
AUTHORnemiver was written by Dodji Seketeli <email@example.com> and Jonathon Jongsma <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by Luca Bruno <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).