- neon-config [--prefix] [[--cflags] | [--libs] | [--la-file] | [--support feature] | [--help] | [--version]]
- Print the flags which should be passed to the C compiler when compiling object files, when the object files use neon header files.
- Print the flags which should be passed to the linker when linking an application which uses the neon library
- Print the location of the libtool library script, libneon.la, which can be used to link against neon by applications using libtool.
- Print the version of the library
- If dir is given; relocate output of --cflags and --libs as if neon was installed in given prefix directory. Otherwise, print the installation prefix of the library.
- The script exits with success if feature is supported by the library.
- Print help message; includes list of known features and whether they are supported or not.
Below is a Makefile fragment which could be used to build an application against an installed neon library, when the neon-config script can be found in $PATH.
CFLAGS = `neon-config --cflags` LIBS = `neon-config --libs` OBJECTS = myapp.o TARGET = myapp $(TARGET): $(OBJECTS) $(CC) $(LDFLAGS) -o $(TARGET) $(OBJECTS) $(LIBS) myapp.o: myapp.c $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c myapp.c -o myapp.o
Joe Orton <[email protected]>