$pchat = new Net::Hotline::PrivateChat;
$pchat->subject("Issue 1: Monkey beards");
DESCRIPTIONNet::Hotline::PrivateChat is a simple class for storing and retrieving private chat information, You should never have to create your own Net::Hotline::PrivateChat objects when using Net::Hotline::Client. Getting and (to a lesser extent) setting attributes is all that should be necessary.
- new REF, USERLIST, SUBJECT
- Creates a new Net::Hotline::PrivateChat object with the reference REF, userlist USERLIST, and subject SUBJECT, where REF is a number, USERLIST is a reference to a hash of Net::Hotline::User objects keyed by socket number, and SUBJECT is a string. Any missing arguments will be set to undef.
METHODSAll the Net::Hotline::PrivateChat methods are simple attribute get/set routines. If given an argument, they set an attribute. In all cases, they return the current value of the attribute.
- reference NUM
- The private chat reference number.
- subject TEXT
- The subject of the private chat.
- userlist HASHREF
- The list of users in the private chat.
AUTHORJohn C. Siracusa ([email protected])
COPYRIGHTCopyright(c) 1999 by John Siracusa. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.