SYNOPSISnwpjmv [ -S server ] [ -h ] [ -U user name ] [ -P password | -n ] [ -C ] [ -q queue name ] [ -c command ] [ -j job number ] [ -d ]
DESCRIPTIONnwpjmv is a program that connects to print queues on NetWare servers and moves a designated print job to a Unix queue.
- -h is used to print out a short help text.
- server is the name of the server you want to use.
- user is the print server name at the server.
- password is the password to use for the print server at the server. If neither -n nor -P are given, and the user has no open connection to the server, pserver prompts for a password.
- -n should be given if the print server does not require a password.
- By default, passwords are converted to uppercase before they are sent to the server, because most servers require this. You can turn off this conversion by -C.
-q queue name
- queue name is the name of the print queue you want to service.
nwpjmv removes the designated job from the Novell queue and feeds the job file to stdin.
is the printing command that is executed for each job. The default
command is 'lpr'.
You can insert several flags into the command, preceded by %. These are replaced with values retrieved from the queue structure for the print job.
%u: This field will be replaced by the name of the user who posted this print job.
%d: This field will be replaced by the job description field of this print job.
-j job number
- This designates the ID number of the print job to be moved.
-d causes extra error messages to be logged.