oddcomp -sequence seqall -infile infile -fullwindow toggle -window integer -ignorebz boolean -outfile outfile
- oddcomp -help
- This is a file in the format of the output produced by 'compseq' that is used to set the minimum frequencies of words in this analysis.
- Set this option on (Y) if you want the window size to be set to the length of the current protein. Otherwise, leave this option unset, in which case you'll be prompted for a window size to use. Default value: N
- This is the size of window in which to count. Thus if you want to count frequencies in a 40 aa stretch you should enter 40 here. Default value: 30
- The amino acid code B represents Asparagine or Aspartic acid and the code Z represents Glutamine or Glutamic acid. These are not commonly used codes and you may wish not to count words containing them, just noting them in the count of 'Other' words. Default value: Y
- This is the results file.
Bugs can be reported to the Debian Bug Tracking system (http://bugs.debian.org/emboss), or directly to the EMBOSS developers (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=93650&atid=605031).
Debian Med Packaging Team <[email protected]org>
- Wrote the script used to autogenerate this manual page.
This manual page was autogenerated from an Ajax Control Definition of the EMBOSS package. It can be redistributed under the same terms as EMBOSS itself.