SYNOPSISohcount [option] [paths...]
DESCRIPTIONOhloh source code line counter command line tool.
[option] can be one of the following:
- -d, --detect
- -h, --help
- -i, --individual
- -l, --license
- -s, --summary
- -d, --detect
-a, --annotate Show annotated source code
- The contents of all source code files found within the given paths will be emitted to stdout. Each line will be prefixed with a tab-delimited language name and semantic categorization (code, comment, or blank).
-d, --detect Find source code files
- Recursively find all source code files within the given paths. For each source code file found, the file name will be emitted to stdout prefixed with a tab-delimited language name.
-h, --help Display this message
-i, --individual Count lines of code per file
- Count lines in all source code files within the given paths, and emit a report of the lines of code, comments, and blanks in each language per file.
- Displays detected licensing information contained in each source code file.
- Prints raw entity information to the screen (mainly for debugging).
-s, --summary Count lines of code (default)
- Count lines in all source code files within the given paths, and emit a report of the total number of lines of code, comments, and blanks in each language. This is the default action.
[paths] can refer to any number of individual files or directories.
Directories will be probed recursively. If no path is given,
the current directory will be used.