DESCRIPTIONThis is the Network-in-a-Box version of OpenBSC. It has all the GSM network components bundled together. When using osmocom-nitb, there is no need for a Mobile Switching Center (MSC) which is needed when using osmocom-bsc.
Typically you would have to create a configuration file and start osmo-nitb with the "-c" option. There are example configuration files in:
- This text.
- -d option,--debug=DRLL:DCC:DMM:DRR:DRSL:DNM
- Enable debugging.
- Fork the process into a background daemon.
- -c,--config-file <filename>
- The config file to use.
- -l,--database <db-name>
- The database to use.
- Authorize every new subscriber. Dangerous!
- Prefix every log line with a timestamp.
- Print the version of OpenBSC.
- Enable the RTP Proxy code inside OpenBSC.
- -e,--log-level <number>
- Set a global loglevel.
- Disable built-in MNCC handler and offer socket.
- Disable regular syncing of counters to database.
- -r,--rf-ctl <NAME>
- A unix domain socket to listen for cmds.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Ruben Undheim <[email protected]> for the Debian project (and may be used by others).