SYNOPSISpalm2mhc [options] files...
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the palm2mhc commands. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
palm2mhc is a program that add articles in PalmOS to a MHC repository.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- Add all articles of a palm to a mhc repository.
- Add dirty articles of a palm to a mhc repository.
- Do nothing effectives to mhc. Useful for checking.
- Interactive. Confirm before install to a mhc repository.
- -d dev
- Set the device file connected to the palm. default value is /dev/pilot.
- -r dir
- Set repository directory of mhc. if not exists, palm2mhc makes the directory. default value is ~/Mail/schedule.