- sss_userdel [options] LOGIN
- Display help message and exit.
- Files in the user's home directory will be removed along with the home directory itself and the user's mail spool. Overrides the configuration.
- Files in the user's home directory will NOT be removed along with the home directory itself and the user's mail spool. Overrides the configuration.
- This option forces sss_userdel to remove the user's home directory and mail spool, even if they are not owned by the specified user.
- Before actually deleting the user, terminate all his processes.
THE LOCAL DOMAIN
In order to function correctly, a domain with "id_provider=local" must be created and the SSSD must be running.
The administrator might want to use the SSSD local users instead of traditional UNIX users in cases where the group nesting (see sss_groupadd(8)) is needed. The local users are also useful for testing and development of the SSSD without having to deploy a full remote server. The sss_user* and sss_group* tools use a local LDB storage to store users and groups.
The SSSD upstream - http://fedorahosted.org/sssd