SYNOPSISpdfdraw [options] input.pdf [pages]
DESCRIPTIONpdfdraw will render a PDF document to image files. The supported image formats are: pgm, ppm, pam and png. Select the pages to be rendered by specifying a comma separated list of ranges and individual page numbers (for example: 1,5,10-15). In no pages are specified all the pages will be rendered.
- -o output
- The image format is deduced from the output file name. Embed %d in the name to indicate the page number (for example: "page%d.png").
- -p password
- Use the specified password if the file is encrypted.
- -r resolution
- Render the page at the specified resolution. The default resolution is 72 dpi.
- -R angle
- Rotate clockwise by given number of degrees.
- Save the alpha channel. The default behavior is to render each page with a white background. With this option, the page background is transparent. Only supported for pam and png output formats.
- Render in grayscale. The default is to render a full color RGB image. If the output format is pgm or ppm this option is ignored.
- Show timing information. Take the time it takes for each page to render and print a summary at the end.
- Print an MD5 checksum of the rendered image data for each page.
- Print the text contents of each page in UTF-8 encoding. Give the option twice to print detailed information about the location of each character in XML format.
- Print the display list used to render each page.
- Disable the use of accelerated functions.
- -G gamma
- Gamma correct the output image. Some typical values are 0.7 or 1.4 to thin or darken text rendering.
- Invert the output image colors.
- Comma separated list of ranges to render.
AUTHORMuPDF was written by Tor Andersson <[email protected]>. MuPDF is Copyright 2006-2010 Artifex Software, Inc.